Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Shut-out

By: Rene Helmerichs
Written: 14 Dec. 2014
Pagination: Other D

The Shut-out

1.      We agree honesty to be a personal religion for betterment to the collective person.

2.      It is my religion to mimic A Course In Miracles where+ever possible.

3.      Are we being recorded? [Please begin recording.]

4.      Will you assist me to make this and all related recordings freely available (to the worldwide public on the internet without delay)?

5.      If I am asked to speak for my person on behalf of public law and unable to verify my spoken speech without intentional inconveniences imposed, the process of communicating honestly is clearly broken leaving me with no just grounds to even speak.

6.      The reverse onus bestows my accusers with the requirement to speak.

7.      That’s all I have to say.


8.      GET ME THE 6 Dec. 2013 Superior Court ordered July 2013 transcripts FOR CONTEXT.

No comments:

Post a Comment