Wednesday, January 7, 2015

TO ISIS FROM GOD: We are FRIENDS

1.      TO ISIS FROM GOD: We are FRIENDS
By Rene Helmerichs
Written: 3 Jan. 2015

2.      I was one asked wherefrom I have such confidence to speak about GOD, by Mormon Minister Matthew Swain no less. If GOD is ever-present and ever-lasting, where but in Hell do doubt and conflict figure in? I AM THE DEVIL exclusively for God.

3.      Friends, as extreme as it may sound, I am indeed looking to take over The Government of Canada if it cannot get its act together and prevent further defame to my good name.

4.      My name is Rene Helmerichs. I was born in Germany on the 2nd of March, 1977. I am a complete humanitarian pacifist.

5.      The situation in Canada has become so dire, mainstream media can only distract the general public while officials sort through endless court transcripts witnessing to my unlawful incarceration for, now, over two years.

6.      In October of 2014 I made public my intent to run for Prime Minister in the next federal election. The idea was called “grandiose” and I was subsequently injected for allegations of bedevilling, go figure, one Natalie Yewchyn without so much as a thought for a trial, let alone a fair one.

7.      Fairness depends entirely on context and the context of all allegations against me is one and same: I advise governing authorities of my intent within creatively presented written statement submitted to allegedly public court records, and am thereafter circumvented by administrators of Canadian justice seeking not to permit an actual democracy from coming about.

8.      Fortunately, I am not alone in my plight. There stand with me already hundreds of inmates succumb to the injustice of current governing practices. To overcome the simple barrier of disbelief, I have engaged the world-wide public into the heated debate driving good men to their death in the name of pride. Specifically, I refer to the ongoing war in The Middle East.

9.      With the text of A Course In Miracles freely provided the world, https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpdy6ibgmfkkg7k/A%20Course%20In%20Miracles%20OFFICIAL%202ND%20EDITION.pdf?dl=0 . I am permitted to declare Marijuana, DaMa in pinying, fully legal for personal consumption in Canada.

10. Following The Ontario Provincial Police 6 Nov 2014 video interview at the Orillia Peter Street station, contact Constable Dan Lesperance at 1-800-310-1122, under Criminal Code of Canada section 215 and sections 24(2), 33, and 52(1) of The Constitution, I am fully permitted to do as I feel is necessary to bring about an end to ISIS and violent conflict. Of course, only I fool would think this is accomplishable alone. For this I need YOU! Together FOR ONE GOD!!

11. THIS IS YOUR CALL TO ACTION!!!

12. Friends, we stand united in the war on terror yet what is it, precisely, that we fear? Is it the propaganda spewing from black boxes called, literally, PROGRAMMING or is it that our neighbours will succumb at the hands of nameless bombers?

13. The Barrie City Police did, to begin their outrageous claims against me, declare ME to be a bomb threat in the report of Detective Brian Read dated 4 Sept. 2012. I am hardly a bomb threat, unless the inevitable media explosion is to count.

14. I offer this to allied countries: Partner with me. Back me in my Prime Minister campaign. Heck, even without backing I’ll still be able to spread word through High Schoolers in ever social internet media app available on the latest hightech toys.

15. It is the offence of Criminal Code section 362 if statements herein are at all misleading, however, as The Government Of Ontario, an integral part of that called Canada, has already directly contravened sections 269.1 and 279.1 to declare WAR under section 4 of The War Crime And Humanities Act, R.S.O. 1990, against its people through applied practice permitting The Mental Health Act R.S.O. 1990, to grant physicians unrestricted prejudice in purportedly unbiased courts for public law, what WE are ACTUALLY doing is presenting The American Psychological Association an ultimatum.

16. ISIS IS NOT BAD. Confused maybe, but NOT evil.

17. ISIS advocates for One God just as every Christian church does. ISIS has merely become a gutsy advocate for lack of interest in beating their heads against the pro-psychiatry knuckle-heads sending good men to their deaths in false pretense of a country claiming to be “founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God.”

18. The religion of psychiatry is the true enemy. To end the plague of pushing pills and potions following the ransom of health, and thereby enslaving every nation of tax-payers, for money, I request acknowledgement from those countries having witnessed first-hand the bullying of NATO’s United Nations.

19. The solution is dead simple:
Marijuana grows all over the world and best in the sub-tropics, given it is catagorically a weed. These countries desiring to boost their export revenue shall provide me with a cargo plane to bring to Canada that DaMa. Canada can license it and I will do as I please under religious exception for A Course In Miracles. All who oppose me are notably against World Peace-without-war and are really better off keeping their mouth shut. If I am harmed, anyone willing to continue this cause is gifted the copyright to A Course In Miracles until such time that I return, and I SHALL return even if that return requires yet another body. Think re-incarnation.

20. There will always be a smart guy. Heed the advise of a smart guys. The Honest LOVE to argue. This is the mark of emerging self-awareness.

21. The leaders of ISIS and myself shall meet to discuss, precisely, the nature of their argument.

22. Dear public, I assure you that you have been FULLY MISLEAD by the media. In support of that assertion I need only remind you that our North American media is FULLY CENSORED which ought to leave one questioning just why exactly the guy who has already bettered Einstein’s E=mc² with revelation that the speed of light is not only NOT constant but varies according to frequency applied to the crests of waves yet considered, with near-sightedness, light particles. Light itself is a frequency, a wave, NOT a particle per se. I suggest WE PARTNER, Canada. After all, I AM a babtised Christian too.

23. The next federal election is in 2016 for Canada. My true intent is to unite all Christian churches as The Bridegroom. How much longer governing miscreates for Ontario choose to skirt their legal obligations is really only a matter for advertisement.

24. Continue at my affidavit Number Five titled The Peace Treaty: http://www.renehelmerichs3.blogspot.ca/2014/12/affidavit-number-five_39.html


25. Signed Lucifer Christ, Professor of A Course In Miracles officially available in a great many tongues at www.acim.org, Mr. Rene Helmerichs, this 3rd day of January, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment