Monday, August 24, 2015

A Growing Misunderstanding

1.      A Growing Misunderstanding
By: Rene Helmerichs
Written: 5 July 2015
Included in submissions to The Law Society Of Upper Canada, LSUC-2015-169169 against Kathryn Hull; and The College Of Physicians And Surgeons, CPSO against William Komer.
CC: www.renehelmerichs3.blogspot.ca; talk2dream.ca

2.      This is an open letter to the public and a plea for help. Please visit www.talk2dream.ca for petition information. Summary of criminal court file numbers is in paragraph 20.

3.      I feel I am effectively being held hostage in Ontario. The lowbreakers are the very public officials entrusted with public safety. I wish I were joking. I sincerely require assistance to be heard if only to prevent a further waste of time the Ontario public spends to support this nonsense, or what superficially may appear as unbelievable as nonsense.

4.      I am housed at Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care. The care I am currently receiving includes use of a unit computer but not the ability rights advocate, but not one willing to ensure complaints to management are acknowledged, let alone taken seriously. There is a Patient/Client and Family Council publishing a Voice For Hope monthly newsletter, but not a single person hearing me when I say that I have managed the nearly impossible feat of having the Waypoint chief psychiatrist effectively, to the courtroom record for C-14-6966-OCJ at Barrie, say: “You’re ill. Your cultural beliefs do not matter to me nor does the fact that you are speaking coherently to me. Based on vague writings that you might have written under intentional circumstance to aggravate attention to this matter, I insist that you remain without concept for wellness in any realtime sense.”

5.      For three years I have attempted, steadily, to draw attention to the fact that I was forcibly injected on presumption of criminal guilt without a trial. When finally I had a trial, I was denied the ability to submit psychiatric evidence for my defense. Yet for three years I am continually defamed with claims for mental illness so severe that now, as of the recent 23 June 2015 Waypoint court submission to file C-14-6985, I should not be let to stand for my own defense but ordered to be again injected this time on presumption of illness!

6.      At what point shall I be respected as a member of our society? What precisely have I done? Is my writing truly so scary? Did I not say I was writing this entirely only for me, Me? Is there freedom of speech or not? Why are psychiatrists simply permitted, repeatedly, to threaten with reprisal of forcibly injected substances previously having caused me only spinal pain? Is the thought that our minds are already eternal truly worth the punishment inflicted into my person for want of my silence?

7.      I AM NOT GOING AWAY. In fact, I’m already inside the nuthouse, so deal with me better if you want me to stop writing.

8.      In the meantime until nicetime, dear public please help me to have crown attorney Ms. Kathryn Hull at Barrie arrested. The woman has permitted Natalie Yewchyn and Mormon Community Of Christ minister Matthew Swain to commit perjury at the June 2014 trial for C-13-205-SCJ at Barrie. She then struck a plea bargain with me on 24 Feb 2015 to find me guilty for the sworn information that I had submitted 8 July 2014 to a Justice Of The Peace at Barrie. I am still awaiting those charges to be pressed against the two psychiatrists, Anjana Chawla and Liaqat Ali, who invented claims of illness to have me forcibly injected for their presumption of my guilt back in 2012.

9.      Icing on the tower of Kathryn Hull babble comes with her own statements on 3 July 2015 for the record of C-14-6966, the Karagianis cross-examination “take one”. Ms. Hull claims me to have been speaking of apples and oranges when I reminded the court that January 2015 agreement to provide to oral assessment questions, to Allison Jones, a social worker, is directly to evidence that same agreement with Mr. William Komer, the psychiatrist who claimed me not to have been cooperating and discharged me on those grounds. See the hearing transcript for C-14-6966 of 20 April 2015, [attached]. The assessment had been for criminal responsibility of matters C-14-6966 and C-14-3928, the latter the charge to me for the information I swore against Ms. Chawla and Mr. Ali.

10. Waypoint chief psychiatrist Mr. James Karagianis was kind enough to point out that Mr. Komer reports directly to the same program director as the social worker for all clinical matters. The social worker assured me on 30 Jan 2015 that permission to provide written responses come from that director and was offered as a compromise for lack of audio-recording policy at Waypoint. It had been my choice to accept that amicable solution. I was astonished to find Ms. Hull insisting in court that no assessment report could be made because I was not cooperating with the assessment. Please review the 20 April 2015 transcript. The agreement had been for assessments of C-14-6966 and C-14-3928-OCJ.

11. One now needs to ask why the same judge having ordered the 29 Dec 2014 assessment extended 27 Jan 2015, C-14-3928-OCJ at Orillia, was permitted to accept a plea of guilty on 24 Feb 2015 without receiving obligatory Criminal Code section 672.2(2) report, before then ordering me for a fitness to stand assessment on 5 May 2015, extended 26 May 2015, for C-14-6985 and 6986. This is not to mention that same judge having denied me the right to submit application on 14 Jan 2015 for related C-14-6966 matter until the C-14-3928 criminal responsibility assessment is complete. The 14 Jan 2015 date was specifically set for me to submit application, set at the 12 Jan 2015 hearing for C-14-6966. The fitness assessment ordered 5 May 2015 is for C-14-6985 and 6986-OCJ, while C-14-6966 attends hearing resolutions cross-examining Mr. Karagianis to have all audio-recorded.

12. Following understanding of the serious criminal wrong already committed , one must seriously question why the very same assessor, Mr. Komer, was left to conduct the assessment of 5 May 2015 knowing that my 30 Jan 2015 served application to have mental assessments audio-recorded, re-served 2 Feb 2015, is yet outstanding with first hearing having been 3 July 2015. How is it lawful that I be re-admitted to Waypoint following the 4 Feb 2015 discharge grounds that a request for audio-recording precludes ability of Waypoint to fulfill the judicial orders of 29 Dec 2014, 27 Jan 2015, also 19 Jan 2015 for C-14-6966, and 5 May, 26 May, and re-newed 24 June 2015 for C-14-6985 and 6986-OCJ? And my stay at Waypoint Centre costs tax-payers over $1000 per day but I am not afforded ability to print this letter in word-processed format? The discrimination is a Constitution s.15 issue.

13. Recognizing that I am so severely ill that these words may very well appear coherent and legally sharp, will someone at the institution now responsible for me until I am well-given the 23 June 2015 letter of Mr. Komer claiming me to be not fit to stand trial-type this up for me and send it off to my power of attorney in Taiwan? I am too ill of course in Miracles to convince anyone that it is actually Mr. Karagianis who is not accountable TO the public, dear Carol Cambie, overseer for Mr. Karagianis according to the 5 by 7 carded complaint hierarchy at Waypoint Centre. I assure you my power of attorney and I share the same one spirit for Christ, the one not common to The Mormon Community Of Christ, or so it has seemed since being deceived on 21 April 2012 about money as God. Reference is to the originating point of this seemingly endless complaint, The Mormon Good Sense Budgeting Workshop.

14. This letter is a cry for public assistance to The Administration Of Justice for Ontario wilfully wasting everyone’s time. Awesome would be to turn Kangaroo Court into a reality show, since Ontario does at no point actually ever teach anyone about the single law at the universal foundation of Mormon-supporting rules. The Golden Rule is ultimately to ensure we stay whole.

15. This letter is a plea to the public for community resource funding to begin to properly heal the asinine belief structures of psychiatrists who think themselves gods over the mentally defamed psychiatric survivors. Only with advertisement can the public be assured of consistency, transparency, and honesty. There IS only ONE kind of honesty, and those opposing transparency haven’t a clue what that means, ref made to Waypoint Centre processes circumventing acknowledgement of client complaints.

16. Only with advertisement can all that ISIS represents ever be outdone because bad advertisement IS good advertisement only infinitely stronger. Where there is opportunity for advertisement, there is control over the belief structures of public self-concepts. The only correct advertisement is for The Choice to reflect actions back unto their source that individuals be held personally accountable TO The Public.

17. The record is to clearly indicate Mr. W.G. Beatty, trier of fact for Kangaroo Court on 29 Dec 2014, could have recognized justice on that date but did not for want to permit Orillia probation officer Ms. Tamara Williamson with wrongful righteousness to discriminate against me. Mr. Beatty should have recognized the larger context requiring the crown, at the very least, not to be permitted to pursue charges on recriminatory evidence under subsection 24(2) of The Constitution Act of Canada.

18. That fitness assessment was reordered on 24 June 2015 denotes there to have occurred a moment of actual honesty as the crown did offer time served for Her global position on 25 Feb 2015, day two of the split-jurisdiction 24 Feb 2015 plea-bargain agreement. Without chance for bail and kept under psychiatric watch without means to file complaint to The Low Society Of Upper Canada nor The College Of Physicians And Surgeons of Ontario at “Central North Correctional Psychiatry”, to quote psychiatrist Mr. Gunter Lorberg of a 5 April 2015 letter to the court, Waypoint Centre is necessary for public benefit to both myself and the taxpayers seeking honest redress of ongoing Ministry Of The Attorney General malevolence.

19. The misunderstanding is between legal and moral interpretations of the word wrong. Moral is generally broader than legal however psychiatrists, Mr. Komer among them, have taken it upon themselves to be custodians of courtroom considerations for moral wrong, that term, and do therewith present themselves as above the law. The effect of my continuous arguing the matter has caused me to appear delusional for the noted unusually resolute position I have necessarily adopted. Attached are 19 pages submitted to Clinical Information Services and returned 26 June 2015 with explanation that Waypoint, collectively, does “not have sufficient knowledge, expertise, and/or authority to correct it” and are therefore not competent to determine moral wrong for common courtroom purposes, including determination of illness. This shall be presented as a formal petition to the public which shall only serve to expedite resolve of the clearly delusional state in which Mr. Komer suffers. Psychiatrists are not immune to mental illness.

20. Brief guide to criminal court files:
i)        C-13-1184-OCJ become C-13-205-SCJ charged 2 March 2013, plead 17 April 2013, tried June 2014, sentenced 30 June 2014 (16 months) originally 45 days.
ii)       C-14-3928-OCJ charged 11 July 2014 tried 29 Dec plead 24 Feb 2015
iii)     C-14-6966, 6985, 6986 charged 8 Dec 2014 detained since 8 Dec 2015.


21. Rene Helmerichs 5 July 2015 for www.talk2dream.Me

No comments:

Post a Comment