Friday, July 11, 2014

My Mother Cried On 10 July At Hearing Of An Impending Criminal Charge

1. Post title:
My Mother Cried On 10 July At Hearing Of An Impending Criminal Charge

By: Rene Helmerichs
Written: 10 July 2014
Reference: Revelation 12:15-16
Contents:
i. My Mother Cried On 10 July At Hearing Of An Impending Criminal Charge
ii. The Barrie Courthouse Circus Includes The Superior Family Branch
iii. Regarding Designations As Not With Perfect Mental Order
iv. Revelation For A Course In Miracles


2. She may not real-eyes that there is more than one charge to be pressed.

3. The hearing was yet informal.  I did intentionally give my Mother and sister not-ice before The Superior Court Of Canada Family Court Branch judge that they understand I'm not playing games.  My sister asked how it is that I could be so cruel.  They seem rather to be looking at clouds imagining shapes not thinking what repercussions they enact in MY life with THEIR actions.  Cruel is as cruel does; honesty is for equality.

4. My Mother has claimed, in the Settlement Conference Form 17C document signed and dated 9 July 2014, paragraph 8:
"The respondent father [that's me, Rene Helmerichs] has a history of mental health problems and, until July 2, 2014, was in jail for criminal harassment.  During this time, I [that's my Mum, Ingrid Helmerichs] was granted an interim order for custody of the child of the matter.  Since the respondent father's release, I have granted him access to the child of the matter at my discretion and under my supervision.  I would like for this situation to continue."

5. Unfortunately, Gary and Cindy-Lora Renard, in their outstanding introduction to A Course In Miracles To Unite ALL Churches For World Peace, are dead accurate to say that one can be totally right in court and still be totally miserable.  Since I'm the one that's totally right, I can tell you first hand that none of this is actually fun.

6. I do not suffer mental health problems.  I resolve the problems of others, plain and simple.  For example, the June 2014 issue of Popular Science recounted a likely water shortage in the Colorado River region for which the U.S. government has set aside 53 Billion dollars to connect a deeper straw into lake Meed, since the topmost straw is expected to suck in only air come 2016.  THE CURRENT U.S. PLAN DOES NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF THE EVER-DECREASING WATER in LAKE MEED.  I can't remember how to spell the lake's name.  PARAGRAPH 18 or so OF BLOG POST Open Letter To Her Majesty In Right Of Ontario AT http://www.luciferchristforworldpeace.blogspot.tw/2014/06/156-ontario20140604-open-letter-to-her.html DESCRIBES A MUCH MORE COST-EFFECTIVE WAY, TICKETED AT ABOUT 100 MILLION USD, less than 0.2 percent of the current total money already allotted for the current idiot idea of digging another hole, THAT CAN REPLENISH THE WATER IN THE LAKE AND AVOID NEED FOR PLAYING IN MUD.  But that's ok.  Keep playing in mud and calling the one guy pointing out the difference between dirt and sobriety, disordered.

7. My mother is attempting to use the court order of 28 March 2013 with wording "Interim custody of the child as mentioned above, shall be to the Applicant Ingrid Helmerichs" to imply that she has authority to conceal or detain my son over whom I have not relinquished custody and thereby contravene Criminal Code Of Canada section 282(1)(a).

8. After hitching a ride with seemingly random motorist Tony Degroot, who remarked having taken an unusual trip home before happening to find me standing at the highway 400 North onramp, for having been abandoned in Barrie by Mum, I stopped by the Ontario Provincial Police headquarters in Orillia, Ontario, to discover the guardians of our earth shan't intervene in the judicial headache of correcting the misleading wording of the 28 March 2013 order.  I had desired only that my Mum be given a head's up notice of her illegal actions regarding abduction of my son.  Officers Hatfield and Geldenhuys were courteous, polite, and spoke with a tremendous more amount of common sense than The City Of Barrie enforces of law have shown throughout this greater case since 1 Sept. 2012.


II. The Barrie Courthouse Circus Includes The Superior Family Branch

9. The endorsement of the 28 March 2013 Superior Court Of Canada Family Court hearing between Ingrid Helmerichs as  the Applicant and her son Rene Helmerichs as Respondent reads:
"Motion for custody of child (temporary custody).  Mr. Helmerichs was here today and is in custody.  He made submission to the court.  It was apparent from Rene submissions that Mr. Helmerichs is agreeing to the interim custody order."
I can't make out the scribbled shorthand that follows, nor the judge's name.  McD J seem to be the initials.

10. The important information to note is that (1) the 28 March 2013 order of, paragraph 6 above, was made by agreement, and, (2) that the agreement is evidence in submissions made by me that day.

11. Wouldn't ya know it?  There is no filed submission from me listed in the table of contents for Family Court file FC13-416-00 at Barrie before that of 15 May 2013.  So where is it?

12. Well, on 28 March 2013 I stood in Criminal Court begging the guy conducting the hearing to help me serve the 25 March 2013 sworn affidavit unto my Mother because the Ontario Ministry Of Community Safety And Corrections Services, MCSCS, Central-North Correctional Center, CNCC, in Penetanguishene was electing NOT to abide by the law, and written policy, requiring, according the The Family Court Rules, that I be assisted with the swearing, copying, serving, and filing of judicial documents while in MCSCS custody.  Justice Solsas (sp?) had taken pitty to permit the serving, because I happened to have carried the sworn affidavit with me into court, until duty council lawyer Fenik intervened following Court Services Officer #165 encouragement that I not be assisted.  Mr. Fenik ultimately convinced the presiding, er, hmm, Prostitute, to further spite The Canadian Charter Of Rights on grounds that I could serve it during the family court hearing which I did not at that time know that I would be permitted to attend.

13. The Barrie courthouse MSCSC Court Services agents did laugh when I requested to attend my family court hearing and did in fact, on 15 May 2013 and thereafter until 10 July 2014, deny me the right of attendance at my own hearing.  Prejudice?  Discrimination?  Um, YA.  Think Human Rights App.

14. The only thing to note in the side-show of The Barrie Circus Act is the fact of a thrice mentioned physical document, the first time at the hearing of 25 March 2013 for C13-205-SR where the presiding Prostitute, er, judge, refused to assist me to copy the document for service on 28 March 2013.  As it was, the Family Court judge on 28 March 2013 let me hand serve the sworn affidavit onto my Mother in court of his law before then requiring MY MOTHER, the opposing party to me, to photocopy copy it so that I could have a copy AT STAPLES, a local office store in town, knowing full well that she was leaving to Germany on 31 March 2013 and pressed for time to file it at the Family Court counter following the photocopying. 

15. Since when does the opposing party have to photocopy and file the document served on them by the party that they've brought to court?  How is this NOT a Circus???

16. So the document is lost.  It did get filed.  My Dad told me 2 weeks later, when I finally got through to him on the payphone from jail, that the Family Court counter refused to accept it because it was written in pencil.  The jail won't give me a pen.  The Family Court counter insisted on the original and not an inked photocopy.  So, my Dad explained, since my Mum ended up having to leave it with my Dad to file, that my Mum would need to swear a document at the counter on her return in April of 2013 stating that she did indeed send a copy to Taiwan as indicated at the hearing by oral remarks of the presiding Prostitute.

17. Truly I'm unsure how it is that tax-payers aren't already beside themselves at the lunacy of The City Of Barrie courthouse.  But that's ok, keep calling me disordered.

18. At no time did I ever agree not to retain custody of my son.  The order for interim custody of 28 March 2013 is a fraudulent misrepresentation of fact under Criminal Code section 361(2) unless The Superior Court Of Canada admits that "an error in good faith" occurred to have not expressly stated "joint custody" in the wording of the order.

19. As I'm still fighting this case, it should be noted that I did not at any time agree or consent to the raping of my rights committed time and time again at the courthouse in Barrie, reference to every other post on this and other of my blogs.

20. I have the Criminal Court file C13-205-SR transcripts evidencing the Family Court affidavit omitted from the Family Court file FC13-416-00 by The Barrie Courthouse Circus.  It is only a matter of time until I get the wording corrected.  In the meantime, my Mother was advised of impending criminal charges for having contravened Criminal Code Of Canada section 282(1)(a) Abduction in contravention of a custody order, and herewith additionally section 299 Defamatory libel publishing, and section 181 Spreading false news given that Criminal Code section 16(2) states "Every person is presumed not to suffer from a mental disorder until the contrary is proved on the balance of probabilities".


III. Regarding Designations As Not With Perfect Mental Order

21. For information of the general Canadian public, Martin's 2014 Annual Criminal Code Judicial Edition Canada Law Book in section 2 as the definition for Mental Disorder states:
"The definition of 'mental disorder' as a disease of the mind clearly imports the terminology used to define insanity under the previous provisions of section 16.  Therefore, see the notes under s. 16."

22. The notes under section 16 state, as a general summary to the section notes:

1) "Meaning of 'disease of the mind' -- The term 'disease of the mind' is a legal concept and it is therefore a question of law for the trial judge what mental conditions are included within the term.  Any malfunctioning of the mind, or mental disturbance having its source primarily in some subjective condition or weakness internal to the accused (whether fully understood or not), may be a disease of the mind if it prevents the accused from knowing what he is doing, but transient disturbances of consciousness due to certain specific external factors do not fall within the concept."

2) "The term 'disease of the mind' embraces any illness, disorder or abnormal condition which impairs the human mind and its functioning, excluding, however, self-induced states caused by alcohol or drugs, as well as transitory mental states such as hysteria or concussion."

3) "Mental illness short of insanity--Our Criminal Code does not recognize the defence of diminished responsibility and even though the accused may have been ill at the time of the offence he is technically sane if he was able to distinguish between right and wrong: R. v. Chartrand, [1977] 1 S.C.R. 314, 26 C.C.C. (2d) 417 (8:0)."

23. There is application of The Canadian Charter Of Rights And Freedoms to specifically the issue of mental disorder defame for any desiring to stand up to the fraud of government drug-pushers with me.  The operating mind test requires us ALL to RETAIN our right to make an active choice with direct respect to ALL courtroom and legal matters (because, as it turns out, the Barrie courthouse is almost exclusively in service for only prejudice to the accused, contrary to The Crimes Against Humanity And War Crimes Act 2000 section 4(3) and section ONE of The Canada Act 1982).  From the annotations of the Judicial Edition of Martin's 2014 Criminal Code published by Thomson Reuters:
"The operating mind test includes a limited mental component which requires that the accused has sufficient cognitive capacity to understand what he is saying and what is said.  This includes the ability to understand a caution that the evidence can be used against the accused.  The same standard applies with respect to the right of silence as guaranteed by this section [s. 7 of The Charter] in determining whether a mentally ill accused has the mental capacity to make an active choice: R. v. Whittle, [1994] 2 S.C.R. 914, 92 C.C.C. (3d) 11, 32 C.R. (4th) 1."

24. Since I am explaining the law, requiring that I also adhere to our common legislative supreme law of Canada and all rules and laws thereof, it ought to be clear that I am able to distinguish between right and wrong, even while high on marijuana given my actions while high were done specifically and with lawful sanction to redress previous wrongs done to me, explained blog post "The Canadian Charter Of Rights Section ONE Breach At The City Of Barrie", which is itself grounds to obliterate consideration of me as, somehow, NOT having been perfectly mentally well the entire time.


IV. Revelation For A Course In Miracles

25. My Mother, to use an apt expression, does not state a chance in Hell at retaining custody of my son.  A Course In Miracles begins:
Text.In.1.1 This is a course in miracles. 2 It is a required course. 3 Only the time you take it is voluntary. 4 Free will does not mean that you can establish the curriculum. 5 It means only that you can elect what you want to take at a given time. 6 The course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. 7 It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love's presence, which is your natural inheritance. 8 The opposite of love is fear, but what is all-encompassing can have no opposite.

26. On 8 July 2014 I did commence criminal proceedings in privately sworn information against my Mother for the Criminal Code section 328 offence recounted in the 8 July 2014 post titled "Privately Sworn Information To Commence A Proceeding At Barrie", isolated from the post for a concise presentation of fact.

27. On 10 July 2014 I requested of The Ontario Provincial Police to please speak sense with my Mother that she will face as many charges as it takes for me to get it through to her that she is standing on the illegal side of an invisible fence.  I do not desire her to be placed into custody, rather, her Mum, my Oma, recently passed and has left her childhood home vacant.  Once the Human Rights Tribunal Of Ontario, HRTO, application terms are met, I shall have money enough to purchase the house for her outright.  Until then, I'm sure I'm red-flagged and shall not receive more than a courteous greeting from the local kings of the earth, our Crooks On Patrol called COPs until we partner with The Order For World Peace of The HRTO Applicaion.  Afford me mild amusement with word-play, for having kept me in solitary confinement the past 16 months?

28. Dear government readers, we're on the same One Team.  I should hope you'll clue in soon that by opposing me, you do oppose World Peace, which means you advocate for World War III.  See the predicament?

29. Arrest psychiatrists The Inept Chief Witch-doctor Ms. Anjana Chawla who did bribe me to save her own hide with my release from her forced injections (had she thrown in a few million dollars, I might not have continued with the global psychiatric redress) AND Liar Liaqat Ali.

30. In learning how to fly, there is only wind to manage. 

31. From A Course In Miracles:

1) Text.4.IV.1.1 If you cannot hear the Voice for God, it is because you do not choose to listen. 2 That you do listen to the voice of your ego is demonstrated by your attitudes, your feelings and your behavior. 3 Yet this is what you want. 4 This is what you are fighting to keep, and what you are vigilant to save. 5 Your mind is filled with schemes to save the face of your ego, and you do not seek the face of Christ. 6 The glass in which the ego seeks to see its face is dark indeed. 7 How can it maintain the trick of its existence except with mirrors? 8 But where you look to find yourself is up to you.

2) Text.20.V.4.1 How can you estimate the worth of him who offers peace to you? 2 What would you want except his offering? 3 His worth has been established by his Father, and you will recognize it as you receive his Father's gift through him. 4 What is in him will shine so brightly in your grateful vision that you will merely love him and be glad. 5 You will not think to judge him, for who would see the face of Christ and yet insist that judgment still has meaning? 6 For this insistence is of those who do not see. 7 Vision or judgment is your choice, but never both of these.

3) Text.20.VI.5.1 The Holy Spirit's temple is not a body, but a relationship. 2 The body is an isolated speck of darkness; a hidden secret room, a tiny spot of senseless mystery, a meaningless enclosure carefully protected, yet hiding nothing. 3 Here the unholy relationship escapes reality, and seeks for crumbs to keep itself alive. 4 Here it would drag its brothers, holding them here in its idolatry. 5 Here it is "safe," for here love cannot enter. 6 The Holy Spirit does not build His temples where love can never be. 7 Would He Who sees the face of Christ choose as His home the only place in all the universe where it can not be seen?

4) Text.20.VI.6.1 You cannot make the body the Holy Spirit's temple, and it will never be the seat of love. 2 It is the home of the idolater, and of love's condemnation. 3 For here is love made fearful and hope abandoned. 4 Even the idols that are worshipped here are shrouded in mystery, and kept apart from those who worship them. 5 This is the temple dedicated to no relationships and no return. 6 Here is the "mystery" of separation perceived in awe and held in reverence. 7 What God would have not be is here kept "safe" from Him. 8 But what you do not realize is what you fear within your brother, and would not see in him, is what makes God seem fearful to you, and kept unknown.


32. I was born 2 March 1977.  Check the Chinese Zodiac.  There is more to Heaven and Earth than meets the eye.  In this place, there is not God.  There is remembering God to leave this wasteland.  Lucifer means light-bearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment