Friday, July 4, 2014

Partial Transcript Of Voice File 20121122_Voice0608


Post Title:

Partial Transcript Of Voice File 20121122_Voice0608

 

By: Rene Helmerichs

Transcribed: 3 July 2014

Referencing: 22 Nov 2012 recording at Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie

 

 

The following is a sufficiently complete transcript of the voice file 20121122_Voice0608 to press the charge of Bribery, contrary to Criminal Code Of Canada section 120, against psychiatrist Ms. A. Chawla, or, most certainly, the charge of 365 Practicing Witchcraft for believing that injections would cause words on a page, already written and outside of me, to change. 

 

The conversation includes four individuals:  Rene Helmerichs who is me, Ingrid who is my mother, Jamie-Lynn who is the Children's Aid Of Simcoe County Worker for the case instigated by the Barrie Mormon Community Of Christ on false allegations (see note herein added for time section 42:00-43:00), and Ms. A. Chawla who was a psychiatrist.

 

The conversation occurred at Royal Victoria Hospital in an open-door session in the office of Ms. A. Chawla on 22 Aug 2012.

 

 

Partial Transcript Of Voice File 20121122_Voice0608_with_Chawla:

 

...

[Recording time] 33:00

 

Rene: I want to be off the injections

 

Ingrid: And that is my thinking, mainly because he is in pain.  And he is really, like, having back pain.  And, and, he can't even stand straight. 

 

Chawla:  If it's something involving the medication, we can treat that. ... If it's because he says, "Don't give me the injection" I can't change that.

 

Rene: I just don't want any more medical treatments... I'm being open and honest about that.

 

34:00

 

Ingrid: Maybe we wait until I come back and then we take you off.

 

Rene: Mutti, please, please.  That last time you had said to me let this  be the last injection.  And I was--maybe I was naive and foolish to think you actually meant that.

 

Ingrid:  I have not said that that was the last time.

 

Rene:  Ok

 

Ingrid:  Rene, I said I wish I could do that but I like to have an input on that.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  Were there two injection periods, or were there more at the hospital?

 

Jamie-Lynn:  It's still kind of early to assess whether or not--

 

Rene: Oma, you believe a lot in medication and you're not leaving enough for people just to--just to change without medications.

 

35:00

 

Rene: I can understand where your stance is on the medications as well, but there is a certain amount of change that--that is done by an individual without medications and there is really no way to tell if I am being myself without being under the influence of these medications without actually taking me off of them to see what I'm like.

 

Ingrid:  Ya, when--when I take you off now Rene, right, and, and, and I'm gone for 4 weeks, how can I see if

 

Rene:  You still have two weeks until

 

Ingrid:  Ya, but the medication is still in you

 

Rene: If the injection comes due after two weeks--

 

Ingrid: Ya, it's due next Tuesday.

 

36:00

 

Rene: Wednesday.

 

Ingrid: Wednesday.

 

Rene: If the injection comes due next Wednesday, it means there's not enough in my system to support the behaviour that they're thinking the medication helps.  And so for two weeks after that--if that injection doesn't happen--for two weeks then--you will have--you will be able to see what I'm like until the 15th of December, Mom.  What's the, what's the--

 

Ingrid: I did not said to you that that was--

 

Rene:  I'm not going to go play a game with you--

 

Ingrid: that that was the last--

 

Rene: about he said, she said.  That is exactly what I remember you saying and I can tell you the context it was said in because we were also talking about Power Of Attorney at that time.

 

Ingrid: Because I told you that I, I would not take the responsibility in case something is happen when I take you off.

 

Rene: Fine.  Mom, there's no way I'm going back to the hospital.  There's no way I'm going back to the hospital.

 

Ingrid: I know.

 

37:00

 

Rene: Leaving a slight chance for the one-in-a-million chance that I am going back to the hospital but, really, being in a hospital for that long [3 Sept 2012 - 30 Oct 2012] changes a person fundamentally--

 

Jamie-Lynn: I can't begin to imagine.

 

Rene: at, at the core being.  The--the effects that these people think is coming out from the medication--you--you just put me into a monitored space for--for just over nine weeks [slight hysteria in the tone of voice] I went from college prof and respected community member to nothing where I don't even have the say in what I can do to myself [specifically the right to refuse forced injections for allegations of a criminal code section 264(b) criminal harassment offence without having had the Constitution Of Canada section 11(d) "right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal"]

 

Rene: Can you--

 

Jamie-Lynn: And again, I can't--I can't relate with you Rene or pretend to because I can't imagine my rights being taken away.

 

Rene: But the change that--that--the change of a person--a person changes with or without medication.

 

Ingrid: Ya--ya, but then these blogs now--when--when have you written these blogs or do--

 

38:00

 

Rene: Oh Mom, I write a blog [post] every other day or every three days maybe--

 

Ingrid: Or did Lindsay help you with that?

 

Rene: She helped me when I was in the hospital.

 

Ingrid: That's another reason to--

 

Rene: No.

 

Ingrid: ...to take the computer away from her.

 

Rene: Stop angry thoughts.  There's no reason to--

 

Ingrid: Those are not angry thoughts!

 

Rene: That's an angry thought.

 

Rene:  It is actually THEFT for you to take my computer away from her after I've given it to her to use.  It is, according to The Criminal Code Of Canada, legally [sections 328 and 322] THEFT on your part and that makes THAT an angry thought.

 

Rene:  And that's the law.  It is legally theft.

 

Ingrid:  Ok, Rene.

 

Rene:  So the stuff that I have blogged is really "This happened.  It's not allowed under the circumstance.  This happened.  It's not allowed under the circumstance."  And it's charged.  There's a lot of charged speech in what I blogged.  A lot of it.

 

Someone: I know.

 

39:00

 

Ingrid:  But that was--not to do it in the first place.  To get to--

 

Rene:  Arg.

 

Ingrid:  ...that was to put it--

 

Rene:  Well how is this nice?  How is me being in here after, what, 12 weeks, nice?

 

Ingrid:  Well she [Ms. Chawla] is a doctor, Rene.

 

Rene:  You're completely missing this.  I am looking at equal rights.  In my view I have the same say about me as the doctor does about me.  In your view the doctor's word supercedes all.  To give that much power to any one person is--is dangerous.  It's very dangerous actually.  She has more fundamental powers than the Prime Minister, if you think about it.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  It's different--and I'm just asking again because this is--this is, um, not my expertise.  Medicine is not my expertise that's why I would defer to her, about you--

 

Rene:  Mm-hmm

 

Ingrid:  Ya

 

Jamie-Lynn:  ...and medical opinion--but, can refer back and let's think about mental illness

 

Rene:  Sure

 

Jamie-Lynn:  Whatever mental illness you want to think about. 

 

40:00

 

Jamie-Lynn:  If somebody's got a mental illness, in your opinion you don't believe that I doctor would have the right to treat that?  Like I'm--

 

Rene:  Yes, I do.  [Provided the doctor follows the law, specifically, to not deem someone guilty of a mental illness and leave the individual to try to prove absolution of the illness under the fraudulent pretence that mental health originates from a source outside of the mind that is, itself, to be presumed healthy according to Criminal Code section 16.  The entire issue is the concept of giving medication for mental health in place of the counselling required to correct the incorrect beliefs expressed in the socially inappropriate behaviour misunderstood to be in need of the doctor-prescribed witch's brew prescription.]

 

Jamie-Lynn:  But it's just--this is just not--it's--to put it to you it's because you are adamant this is just not your situation.

 

Rene:  The d-d-d--disinguisher is whether or not there is harm to other people or risk of harm to yourself [as one's self]

 

Jamie-Lynn:  The doctor is saying that, you know, obviously this is legal--

 

Rene:  ...or that there is possibly harm to Sunjay and so that's where you're brought in [to CAS Worker Jamie-Lynn] and to assess that.  And, so--which is understandable and that's the whole topic for discussion here today.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  Right.  And so you're still adamant that this is one gigantic mistake. 

 

Rene: Yes.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  And that's the probably that we're just facing, the circular argument.

 

Ingrid:  Well I don't see any problem with Rene parenting Sunjay [except that in 2013 Ingrid initiated a family court case against Rene to claim exclusive custody of Sunjay with restricted access to Rene and no access to Christina, Sunjay's Mama.]

 

41:00

 

Chawla:  Then I have a really good deal, and, you'll not take medications, and, we'll cancel those things that have been put in place, and, if things go down hill--and chances are that they will--when they go down hill we put you back on those things and the injections will start again.

 

Rene:  That is only fair.

 

Chawla:  And I will discharge you from my care.  And if that blog is not lifted then I will no longer be your psychiatrist [she had previously insisted on keeping me under her charge despite her unlawful discrimination and threat of reprisal recounted in the earlier blog post A Confidential Conversation as sufficiently complete transcript of a doctor-victim conversation between Ms. Chawla and Rene between about 2 and 3pm in the group room in 3NC of Royal Victoria Hospital on 26 Oct 2012] and then there might be some legal action taken place--

 

Rene:   I understand.

 

Chawla:  You have written about me and I would really appreciate it if you would lift it without me having to do anything about it, but, ah, you're defaming me, unnecessarily.  [I disagree.  It has served it's purpose, which is specifically to get the continual threats of Ms. Chawla that she personally would see to it that I lose custody of my son, based on the original criminal offence allegations from members of the Barrie congregation The Mormon Community Of Christ for which no impartial hearing has to this day, 3 July 2014, yet been held to STOP.  On 2 May 2014 The Superior Court Of Canada ruled that psychiatric evidence was not relevant and not to be admitted as evidence in court for the trial of 16-27 June 2014.  The trial was for the indictment period 31 May 2012 to 2 March 2013; the crown witnesses were revealed to have committed perjury under oath and the judge prejudiced AND intentionally misleading the jury by misinterpreting the legislature of Criminal Code section 264.]  You should read the blog.

 

Rene:  She might not get a chance.  It might be down by the time she comes home.  [I had raised it again in March 2013 before instigating the arrest to redress the MASSIVE DEFAME to MY character by Ms. Chawla, Mr. Ali, and the Mormon brood of vipers.]

 

42:00

 

Rene:  But how long until the CTO [Community Treatment Order] lifting comes into effect?

 

Chawla:  I'll lift it.

 

Ingrid:  Well, but, ah, I haven't seen any, eh, how should I say?  He wasn't any harm to Sunjay before either.  He didn't do anything before either to him.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  Well, you know, The Society [Children's Aid], pastor [Mormon minister who began the rumour based on a picture of Sunjay with three mosquito bits on the nape of his neck sent to the Mormon's as a prank that Rene could "heal" (Rene had put cream on the bites to cover them up before taking another picture and sending that one as "proof" although with God everything IS possible)], and Rene were involved and...

 

Ingrid:  Ya

 

Jamie-Lynn:  In light of what the doctor is saying, this is going to go down hill--

 

Rene:  She thinks that it could.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  She probably thinks that it could given her--

 

Chawla:  So there's no harm to Sunjay but there's harm to others, right?  That he will--

 

Ingrid:  I--

 

Chawla:  He's harming ME.  As, by putting out the blog--

 

Ingrid:  Ya, but--

 

Chawla:  ...which anyone can go online and SEE--

 

Ingrid:  Ya, but, eh--

 

Chawla:  ...and putting my name--and that's where I'll go.  So that's it.  I can take legal action but I, again, but I have to tell myself, you know, "You're the psychiatrist, you know this patient is, eh, mentally ill, and I desire not contact him." 

 

43:00

 

Chawla:  There is no reason why I should be defamed--

 

Ingrid:  I know, and I--

 

Chawla:  If he's not understanding that that is defamation--

 

Ingrid:  I know, and I don't feel very good about that, that you [to Rene] had put that on.

 

Rene:  I don't feel very good about having stayed in the hospital for so long.

 

Ingrid:  Well, that I told you many times you brought your own, yourself into the hospital. 

 

...

46:43

 

Jamie-Lynn:  When you end a CTO, are you able to just, honestly, write a letter or statement that it's ending, or?

 

Chawla:  Or whatever the paperwork needs to be done.  I've never lifted a CTO.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  Oh you've never lifted one.  Ok.  Is it possible though, just for his file, to have a copy of that, for The Society [Children's Aid] that it's been lifted?

 

...

47:33

 

Chawla: In regards to whether his mental health is deteriorating or not, keep an eye on his blog.  Chances are that you're going to see things, or people are going to call...

 

...

48:10

 

Jamie-Lynn:  ...And I just need to know for all hospitals, if he were now to come in again and a sheet was put on him again...

 

Chawla:  A second time I won't lift it.  If she [my Mother] is the substitute decision maker, she can decide anytime.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  I just didn't know the legalities of that.

 

Chawla:  Oh ya.  A sheet could be put on him one time or multiple times but chances are the next time it won't be lifted.

 

Rene:  So, if the CTO is lifted, does that mean now that I am my own decision maker again?

 

Chawla:  I think so.

 

Rene:  Thank you.

 

49:00

 

Chawla:  We're cutting off all the legal, ah, pressures or things.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  You [to Ingrid] don't look very comfortable with that.

 

Ingrid:  No I'm not.

 

Rene:  Again, I'm very sorry.

 

Jamie-Lynn:  Can you appreciate that at least?  I mean, as a parent making those decisions for your grown child, that's a challenge right?

 

Rene:  I can actually understand and appreciate all of your situations, so...

 

[THAT FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY MS. CHAWLA ACTUALLY TRIED TO INSIST THAT THE FINAL INJECTION DOSAGE BE RAISED WHEN SHE KNEW IT WOULD BE THE LAST.  If she still believed me to be "mentally ill" her medical licence obligates her to continue her forced injections of me while The Constitution Of Canada requires that she first permit me the right to address the criminal allegations in a fair and public manner.  IT IS FULLY LAWFUL FOR ME TO DEFAME A PSYCHIATRIST WHO IS ACTIVELY FORCING MEDICATION UPON ME WITHOUT HAVING PROVIDED ME THE RIGHT TO A FAIR AND PUBLIC TRIAL.  That the 16-27 June 2014 Superior Court Of Canada trial judge, Mr. Mulligan, required ALL of my defence evidence to be vetted by the crown attorney specifically witnesses to the ONE fact that IN CANADA we are GUILTY WITHOUT THE COMMON COURTESTY OF A FAIR HEARING IN A PUBLIC COURT.  Continued at blog post The Superior Court Of Canada At Barrie Mistrial Of 16-27 June 2014.]

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment