Thursday, June 18, 2015

Proof: The Answer arises unique to any question

Proof: The Answer arises unique to any question.
Written: 11 May 2015; By: Rene Helmerichs; Posted: www.renehelmerichs3.blogspot.ca

The World is always changing.

When can we not agree that we exist with change?

Does every effect have a cause or is there such thing as accidents?

Science is the process of explaining accidents.

Is the explanation necessary to achieve understanding?

Is there a common moral foundation?

To advance my understanding and improve my life, please explain how I can know right from wrong without an explanation.

Is it wrong of me to insist that I am more than my body, as are you?

If I am more than my body, clearly it is not my brain that governs the cause of this print as its effect.

Since we do agree to be always with change, we agree to co-exist in a make-ality ultimately produced from only one cause, or else there could be no such thing as a common foundation moral or not.

So I ask again, is explanation necessary to achieve understanding or does understanding arise innately in questioning?


No comments:

Post a Comment